Some of this is really surprising. I for one am just floored that Chris Brown wasn’t even in the top 10. That just goes to show you the power of a few chickenheads on Twitter being fervently #TeamBreezy and putting up with his ridiculousness.
I agree with most of this, even though the order is all wrong.
80. Carly Rae Jepsen “Curiosity Unfortunately for Carly, “Call Me Maybe” was such a huge (annoying) hit, nobody will really pay attention to anything else she does. The 80s feel of “Curiosity” is just as catchy and not nearly as grating.
79. Beach House “Lazuli” Have you ever wanted to know what Enya would sound like if she made electronic dream pop? Because that’s basically what this Baltimore duo sounds like.
78. Usher feat. Pharrell “Twisted” Usher was doing way too much on his last album, but Pharrell is drawing out his inner Raphael Saadiq for this funky old-school soul jam.
77. Deadmau5 “The Veldt” The poppiest song ever written about a seriously creepy short story, “The Veldt” takes this year’s Foster the People award for I Bet You Didn’t Know That Song Was Really About That.
76. Justin Bieber “Boyfriend” Justin Bieber has a great voice and even better production. You can try to deny it because he’s an annoying little girl, but facts are facts. ”Boyfriend” sounds like an updated remake of that other Justin’s “Girlfriend” back with NSYNC.
True Confessions: If somebody can get in there and make sure Justin Bieber doesn’t turn into a complete little asshole, he’s going to be a star for a really long time. His voice is actually really decent. (A de-RachelMaddowing makeover couldn’t hurt either.)
It’s just a popularity contest about who made the biggest pile of crap this past year. Turning on the radio gives me ebola virus so I really wasn’t trying to sit through three hours of watching the radio on television draped in glitter, tiddies, and pre-recorded vocals.
Still. Kelly Clarkson was good. P!nk was good. But that’s boring so let’s talk about the awful things.
I need somebody who bought that to tell me what the penis is like. Or somebody who knows somebody who bought it. I mean, I’ll know it’s you who bought it, but I won’t press the issue, because if I bought a Justin Bieber sex doll I wouldn’t want to admit it either.
He also likes walking around with Oreo crumbs on his upper lip.
So apparently Justin Bieber is a big fan of hitting other guys in the balls! This is according to his manager Scooter Braun, who is also a victim of the superstar’s weird enjoyment.
During a recent interview with The New Yorker, Braun opened up about his multimillion dollar client who likes to unexpectedly hit his friends’ balls with his hand. Bieber almost got Carson Daley too and definitely jabbed at Siva Kaneswaran, a member from The Wanted, during the taping of The Voice.
Remember when he said people see him as less of a boy and that he’s more manly now? I totally see that with Selena’s tweezed eyebrow hair on your lip and punching your entourage in their nutsack. Very mature, Justin.