I’m offended. The gays are supposed to have style, right? Then shouldn’t the people in attendance pay homage to that grand stereotype and dress themselves in clothes that don’t give the viewers at home secondhand embarrassment? I feel like everybody said “fuck these fake-ass awards. I’ma just throw on some scraps from JoAnn’s Fabrics and call it a day.”
This is a mess. And I mean a hot-ass-mess, not an actual mess like this FUCKERY OF SNOW GOING ON RIGHT NOW. NYC, do you see this bullshit outside? I am so mad right now and wholly unprepared for this. I didn’t even wear socks today.
Party rockers on the hardcourt tonight?
Redfoo, of the legendary (to many) group LMFAO, will attempt to qualify for the U.S. Open this summer at a tennis tournament in California. Redfoo, who also dispensesstock tipsin his free time, has been searching for a way to fill his days, now that his days of habitual (everyday, pretty much) shuffling and wiggling (when he is sure he is sexy)are over.
The son of Motown founder Berry Gordy, the 37-year-old Redfoo will compete under his given (uncool) name, Stefan Gordy. ESPNexplains that Redfoo“played tennis as a junior and has attended some of the Grand Slam tournaments.” He hosted his own women’s tournament last year, called “The Party Rock Open.”
I’m pretty sure tennis isn’t one of those things you can take a break from for a decade or two and just jump back in it like everything is cool. But if Redfoo is gonna play tennis, I feel like some other celebrities should get in on this too.
60. Neil Young & Crazy Horse “Ramada Inn” Two-time Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Neil Young partnered with Crazy Horse for this sprawling, languid, 17 minute track about a relationship that has seen better days.
59. Ke$ha ”Die Young” (Deconstructed) Ke$ha really isn’t a horrible singer. Who knew?
58. Cate Le Bon “Puts Me To Work” A bit of a departure from some of her darker offerings, Welsh folk-pop singer Cate LeBon lightened up a little on this single from her second album.
57. Snow Patrol “In The End” Fallen Empires is a largely forgettable album, but the band got it right for this toe-tapping 4th single.
56. Leona Lewis ”Trouble” Emeli Sande pulls some songwriting duties, putting Leona’s perfect pipes to great use on this moody mid-tempo banger.
She is such a trashbag. I hope that ghost used a condom. Can dead people catch gonnorhea? If anyone could pass the clap to a ghost it would be Ke$ha. I get Hepatitis J through DoubleA just looking at her.
It’s just a popularity contest about who made the biggest pile of crap this past year. Turning on the radio gives me ebola virus so I really wasn’t trying to sit through three hours of watching the radio on television draped in glitter, tiddies, and pre-recorded vocals.
Still. Kelly Clarkson was good. P!nk was good. But that’s boring so let’s talk about the awful things.