1) I can’t believe Pixar made a movie this incredibly boring. Of the three of us watching, only two made it to the end. Around the 20 minute mark I said “I don’t think I’ve ever watched a Pixar movie for this long without a single laugh.”
2) It’s not even pretty. Everything looks created to be easily merchandisable.
3) Original story. Predictable, but original. I appreciate a non-sequel, non remake moment.
4) I’m not sure if Chris Pratt’s character is unlikable because it’s a terrible character or because Chris Pratt is no longer charming. Either way, I literally hate that kid.
5) Tom Holland is pretty effective. Might watch that pigeon movie will Will Smith now.
6) I really don’t have anything else to say. That’s how bored I was. There was nothing to hate (other than said character) but I 100% would never recommend this movie to anyone. I can’t remember the last time I cared less about how a story ended.
7) The final boss was pretty cool. We all had an audible chuckle like twice during the last scenes.